Saturday, July 11, 2009

What a Tired day..

I reached Pudu bout 5 something like tHat.. after that i took lRt from plaza rakyat to Masjid jAmek..CoincideNtally, that momeNt was the time people just finish woRKIng.. DAMN.. so many people.. need to crowd with tHem inside the lrt.. When arrived Masjid JameK, I changed to kelana jaya line for goiNg back to kelana jaya.. after that, I boarded rapid kl(bus) to sunway to meet my god bro-Devin.. hahaha..
What the *, inside the rapid buS i also need to stANd and crowd with peOple.. I stand till legs also numb d..@@Finally, I reached sunway pyramid bout 7.10pm like that.. then I went to find Devin d..Oh yeaH.. my god brO belaNja me makan.. hahahaz.. We went to eAt The Manhattan Fish Market.. so nice.. but we cant finiSh the food that we ordered.. arghh~ so waste..

My god bro Devin..=p



Yummy..


OMG.. waSted.. Me aNd Devin.. xD


We agaiN.. ==

AfterwaRd, Devin drove aNd put me at Mid Valley cause I wanna meet my sis at there... Thankz bro.. and alSo the dinner.. terima kaSih.. hahaha.. After met my sis, she let Me to fetcH her by driving her cAr.. hehehe.. I Drove from Mid Valley back to Damansara.. wow~ I drove 110km/h on the road.. syok man.. felt liKe no feeling one.. wakakaa..
after reached home, I felt very tired d.. zzz.. after bathing and brushiNg, then sms awhile..hehe, I went to bed and started to dream d.. hahaha.. nitezz..

2 comments: