Thursday, July 2, 2009

EASON is cool maN..

Fu-YoH~!! Just now I have seen Eason... so syOk man.. kekez..
After i had my dinner at Ixora's food court, then me and my classmAtes walked to mmu..
When we reaChed the Main Hall, it is alreAdy "people mountain people sea"... Lots of people queue up at there d.. @_@
After exhanged the ticKets with our vouchers, we Also started to queue up.. Luckily, we din queue on behiNd.. We can say were at the froNt but near middle.. Do yoU know wat i sayiNg??haha..
Walao eh... we sTarted to wait since 7.05PM.. waited till 8.30PM like that theY just gave us go insiDe the Main Hall.. ==
MaNy people la... o.O

The entrance ticket.. =p
Before Eason came out, the host had seleCted three students to sing Eason's new songs from from the new aLbum-H3M... They were Two boys and a girl.. the boy weaRing white Tshirt and with a Spec had won cause sang Eason's song with his nice and "high" voice.. Clap for him... =D




When Eason appeared on tHe stage, everyOne started to Scream at the TOp of their voice..
So high man.. xD The first song Eason sang was 七百年后 (after 700years)... Damn nice.. His voice so pOwerful..keke..
Eason aNd the host..




EASON is veRy playful...^^




The host aNd a leng lui stAff..^^
The host again..==
I alSo helped my classmates to geT his signature.. Cause they weRe lazy to wait aNd queueup..@_@
haha.. but nvM la.. Cause can shake hand with EASON.. worth it.. keke..

3 comments:

  1. Paiseh..
    Yesterday didnt post yet..
    haha..
    Now ok le..
    POst d..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I am the boy weaRing white Tshirt and with a Spec had won cause sang Eason's song with his nice and "high" voice. haha.

    Would u mind to send me the videos/photos u have taken during the night? If you dun mind, please send to my email

    yeechewei@gmail.com

    I will send you mine too when i got urs.

    Thank you and best days. ^^

    ReplyDelete