Monday, June 15, 2009

First claSS in MMU~~

OOpz.. my fiRst study class has beeN started today.. the first class on 11Am.. I woke up abOut 9am like that d.. haha.. I just eatIng cereAl as my breAkfast.. @_@

After goiNg the first class, my secONd class was on 2pm.. Consequently, I back to my apartment first.. Ixora.. hehe.. Coinsidently, my housemates Chan yi, Kah chun, Tommy (Pak meng) and E Shong also were having class on 2pm.. but we not same SubJect.. ==
He's Kah Chun... busy styling his hair.. leNg zai lu..
Me befoRe went to the Class..@_@
Me and Tommy zai.. :D

SoHai E Shong.. ==

@_@gays..

We went to the fOOd court of Ixora to eat our luNch... I have ate mixed rice... Its only costs Rm3.00... quite cheap..hooho.. After thaT, we walked to the campus... the weather in Melaka is damn hot man... When we reached the campus, I sweated like just fiNish bathing.. =.="
Then, we went to our own CLasses respectively... My class ended on 4pm.. then I back Ixora lu... bbye..


6 comments: